3" Infrared Window for Indoor Low-voltage Applications
Order #: FLK-075-CLV
Mfg #: FLK-075-CLV
Special Price $202.45 Regular Price $224.95
Contact our Certified Thermographer Ben at 800-854-4960.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Industry's first and only IR Window tested to UL1558 Low Voltage Switchgear Standard
- Certified by UL as suitable for Type 1 (Indoor) environment in North America, these windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation
- For use on enclosures up to 600 V
- Identification plate attached for unique, onsite numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
Each Unit Includes
- Installation CD
- Self-adhesive drilling template
- Security access key
- Warranty statement
All products in this series