Portable Engery Logger Basic
Order #: 1730/BASIC
Mfg #: FLUKE-1730/BASIC
- Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable you to optimize and implement your energy saving strategies.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Power the instrument directly from the measured circuit: Eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels. Wide voltage range from 90V to 550V AC.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Two USB ports: One for WiFi or direct PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices (WiFi requires external USB WiFi adaptor).
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Compact size: Designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: Flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: Four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: We safeguard your best asset from theft with an option to use a hefty, durable Kensington lock.
- Energy Analyze application software: Download and analyze a snapshot of your energy savings potential with our automated reporting – export data into RTF for editing with you preferred word processing application.
Each Unit Includes
- Soft carrying case
- Power Log software
- Voltage leads and clips
- Color localization set
- PC interface cable
- International ac adapter (115/230 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Printed English manual
- Multi-language manual CD
All products in this series
- Fluke 1736 VIP KIT3-Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,149.99
- Fluke 1734/EUSEnergy Logger Advanced Version with flexible current probes$3,825.99
- Fluke 1732/EUSThree Phase Energy Logger with flexible current probes$3,569.99
- Fluke 1738/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger w/Current Probes$6,015.99
- Fluke 1736/EUS3-Phase Energy Logger with current probes$5,255.99
- Fluke 1738 VIP KIT3- Phase Energy Logger Kit EU/US Version$5,899.99
- Fluke 1732/BThree Phase Energy Logger, No flexible current probes$3,165.99
- Fluke 1736/B3-Phase Energy Logger Basic Version$4,925.99
- Fluke 1738/B3- Phase Energy logger Power Loggers$5,689.99
- Fluke 1734/BAdvanced Energy Logger, No flexible current probes$3,569.99