H50 LED Headlamp, req. 1@AA or 1@CR123A bat, Black, 365 lumen
Order #: HL50L2BK
Mfg #: HL50L2BK
Special Price $54.40 Regular Price $64.00
Ultra compact design and powered by CR123Abattery, the 2-meter submersible all-weather HL50 headlamp helps you reach new heights in your outdoor adventures. The Fenix HL50 headlamp features 365 lumens neutral white output and the ability to use either CR123Aor AA batteries. You can also pop the lighting head out for handheld or keychain use with the always-ready HL50.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V CR123ALithium battery or AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 63.8mm_32mm_30mm (2.51inch x1.26inch x1.18inch)
- 57-gram (1.83oz) weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output burst mode
- Made of quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
All products in this series