Personal Noise Dosimeter
Order #: SL355
Mfg #: SL355
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys
- One user-defined measurement setup
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak sound level simultaneously
- Datalogs up to 12,000 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1sec and 1hr
- In sound level mode, meter displays sound level, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL)
- Stores up to 20 dosimeter surveys including Start/Stop Time, %Dose, %Dose projected for an 8 hour period, and peak level when used in the Dosimeter mode
- UBS Interface. Includes Windows® compatible software to control setup and retrieve/analyze stored data.
- Applications include: personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances
Each Unit Includes
- Belt clip
- Clip-on 0.5" microphone with 2.6ft (0.8m) cable
- 3 AAA batteries
- Mini screwdriver
- Carrying case
- PC software
- USB cable