Pressure Calibrator, 10PSIG with Pneumatic Pump
Order #: 23176P-10G
Mfg #: DPI610PC-10PSIG
These self-contained, battery powered packages contain a pressure generator, fine pressure control, device energising (not IS version) and output measurement capabilities, as well as facilities for 4 to 20 mA loop testing and data storage. The rugged weatherproof design is styled such that the pressure pump can be operated and test leads connected without compromising the visibility of the large dual parameter display. The mA step and ramp outputs and a built-in continuity tester extend the capabilities to include the commissioning and maintenance of control loops.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Druck Model # DPI610PC-10PSIG
- Designed for ease of use while meeting a wide range of application needs including calibration, maintenance and commissioning. The dual parameter display shows INPUT and OUTPUT values in large clear digits. The P-I task configures the DPI610 to silmultaneously display the INPUT and OUTPUT current.
- Accuracy: 0.025% FS for all pressure ranges
- Ranges Available: -14.7 to 10,000 PSI including gage absolute & differential versions
- Integral pneumatic pressure/vacuum source: -22 in Hg to 300 PSI
- Pressure Source: 0 to 600 PIS
- Measure: Pressure, mA, V, Switch state (open/closed) and ambient temperature
- Source: Pressure, mA step, mA value
- Data Storage: 10,000 values
- Remote Pressure Sensors: up to 10 digitallly characterized sensors per calibrator
- Pressure Port: 1/8 NPT (Female)
- Release Valve: Vent and controlled release
- Volume Adjuster: Fine pressure adjustment
Each Unit Includes
- Test Leads
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Rechargeable Batteries