Portable Hydraulic Calibrator 5K PSIG
Order #: DPI610HC-5000PSIG
Mfg #: DPI610HC-5000PSIG
Call for price
Call for price
The GE Druck DPI 610 / 615 Pressure Calibrator combines practical design with state-of-the-art performance. The DPI 610 / 615 Calibrators are self-contained, battery-powered and contains a pressure generator, fine pressure control, device energizing (not IS version), and output measurement capabilities as well as facilities for 4-20mA loop testing and data storage.
View Available Models:
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Designed for ease of use while meeting a wide range of application needs including calibration, maintenance and commissioning. The dual parameter display shows INPUT and OUTPUT values in large clear digits. The P-I task configures the DPI610 to silmultaneously display the INPUT and OUTPUT current.
- Accuracy: 0.025% FS for all pressure ranges
- Ranges Available: -14.7 to 10,000 PSI including gage absolute & differential versions
- Pressure Source: 0 to 600 PIS
- Measure: Pressure, mA, V, Switch state (open/closed) and ambient temperature
- Source: Pressure, mA step, mA value
- Data Storage: 10,000 values
- Remote Pressure Sensors: up to 10 digitallly characterized sensors per calibrator
- Pressure Port: 1/8 NPT (Female)
- Priming Pump: feeds from external source
- Shut-off-valve: open for system priming
- Screw press: 0 to 6000 PSI capability
- Media: demineralized water and most hydraulic oils
Each Unit Includes
- Test Leads
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Rechargeable Batteries