AC/DC TRMS Clamp-on Meter
Order #: 3288-20
Mfg #: 3288-20
- True RMS measurement, allowing it to accurately measure current input despite distortion caused by a poor power supply environment or other issues
- This capability makes the instrument an excellent choice for use in inverter inspection and maintenance applications
- Compact, low-profile, lightweight body with exceptional portability
- DC current 100.0/1,000 A, 2 ranges
- Basic accuracy: ±1.5% rdg., ±5 dgt.
- AC current 100.0/1,000 A, 2 ranges
- Basic accuracy: ±1.5% rdg., ±5 dgt
- DC voltage 420.0m/4.200/42.00/420.0/600 V, 5 ranges
- Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg., ±4 dgt.
- Maximum conductor diameter 35 mm
- Dimensions and weight 57 (W) × 180 (H) × 16 (D) mm, 150 g
- Continuous operating time 35 h
- Resistance 420.0/4.200k/42.00k/420.0k/4.200M/42.00MO, 6 ranges
- Basic accuracy: ±2% rdg., ±4 dgt.
- Other functions Buzzer at continuity of (50Ω ±40Ω) or less, data hold, auto power save, auto zeroing (DC A)
- Display LCD, max. 4,199 dgt.; display refresh rate: 2.5 times/sec
Each Unit Includes
- Test Lead
- Portable Case
All products in this series