Keithley 2460 FOR RENT
Order #: 2460-RENT1
Mfg #: 2460-RENT1
Only need this item for a short time?
The 2460 from Keithley is a 2400 series 100V, 7A, 100W high current SourceMeter® unit (SMU) instrument. It brings advanced touch, test and invent technology right to fingertips. It combines an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) with capacitive touchscreen technology to make testing intuitive and minimize the learning curve to help engineers and scientists learn faster, work smarter and invent easier. It has 200.0000mV to 100.0000V voltage, 1.000000µA to 7.000000A current, <2.000000 ohm to >20.0000Mohm resistance range, >250,000 point reading buffer, >3000 readings/second. With its 7A DC and pulse current capability, the 2460 is optimized for characterizing and testing high power materials, devices and modules such as silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN), DC to DC converters, power MOSFETs, solar cells and panels, LEDs and lighting systems, electrochemical cells and batteries and much more.
- GPIB, USB 2.0 and LXI/Ethernet interfaces
- One tightly coupled instrument that combines capabilities from analysers, curve tracers and I-V
- Five inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI, maximum output power of 100W
- 0.012% basic accuracy, listed to UL61010-1 and UL61010-2-30, 0 to 50°C operating temperature
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory I/O port for transferring data, test scripts or test configurations
- Source and sink (four quadrant) operation, built-in, context sensitive help function
- Four quickset modes for fast setup and measurements
- Front panel input banana jacks, rear panel input mass termination screw connection
- 2460 SCPI and TSP scripting programming modes & linear, log, dual linear, dual log, custom sweeps
- 106 x 255 x 425mm, 4.75Kg weight with bumpers, 88 x 213 x 403mm, 4.35Kg weight w/o bumpers (HxWxD)