Fujikura FSM-70R FOR RENT
Order #: FSM-70R-RENT1
Mfg #: FSM-70R-RENT1
The Fujikura 70R is a fully robust fusion splicer for ribbon optical fiber. The new design streamlines the steps required to complete splices, resulting in greater productivity. The 'configurable automation' features allow you to customize the operation of the machine to best suit your particular splicing technique and process. A new programmable 'automatic wind protector' closes and begins the splicing process after clamping the fibers in position or pressing the 'set' button. Once the splice is completed the wind protector is automatically opened making removal of the fibers fast and easy! Similarly, the 'clamshell' design of the tube heater clamps the splice protection sleeve and applies heat from both sides which results in a reduced shrink time of just 40 seconds.
- Automated and programmable wind protector.
- 40-second automated tube heater.
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture.
- Li-ion battery with 110 splices/shrinks per charge.
- On-board training and support videos.
- Internet software upgrades.
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation.
|Applicable Fibers||Single-mode (G.652 & G.657), Multimode (G.651), DS (G.653), NZDS (G.655)|
|Fiber Count||Single, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12|
|Cladding Diameter||125 µm|
|Coating Diameter||Ribbon: 0.25 mm to 0.4 mm, Single: 250 µm and 900 µm|
|Fiber Cleave Length||10 mm|