Order #: T6-1000PRO-AMER
Mfg #: 5134747
The T6-1000 PRO lets you measure AC voltage and current at the same time and display them on the same screen. Making voltage and current measurements has never been so easy or quick. Plus, with Visual ContinuityTM, you will not only be able to hear a beeper when checking continuity, but the screen will ight up showing you that you have continuity. Perfect for noisy, industrial environments.
- Measure voltage and current at the same time and see them both on the same screen.
- The first tool with Visual ContinuityTM, a backlight will light up when checking continuity, making it easier to check continuity in loud environments.
- The built in bright backlight makes it easy to read measurements in dark areas.
- The widest open fork in the industry allows you to measure 4/0 wires up to 200A
- Voltage: 1000V
- Current: 200A
- Resistance Range: 100kOhm
- Frequency Range: 44-66 Hz
Key Uses for this Product
- Measure AC voltage through the open fork or with test leads up to 1000 V.
- Measure AC current through the open fork up to 200 A
- Measure DC voltage up to 1000V
- Measure resistance up to 100 kOhm
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 mm x 259.3 mm x 43.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
|Fork opening||17.8 mm (0.7")|
|Storage:||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Operating||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)|
|Operating:||2,000 m (6,562 feet)|
|Storage:||10,000 m (32,808 feet)|
|0 % to 90 %, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|0 % to 75 %, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)|
|0 % to 45 %, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)|
|Battery Type and Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for28 °C (< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)|
|Safety||IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-2-033: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|