Rohde & Schwarz FSL3 USED FOR SALE
Order #: FSL3-USED
Mfg #: FSL3
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The R&S®FSL is an lightweight and compact spectrum analyzer for cost-conscious users who want the functionality of high-end instruments. The analyzer is ideal for a large number of applications in development, service and production. Despite its compact size, it offers a wealth of functions more typical of the high-end range, thus ensuring an excellent price/performance ratio. The R&S®FSL is the only instrument in its class that features a tracking generator up to 18 GHz and can analyze signals with a bandwidth of 28 MHz. In addition, the R&S®FSL18, which operates at frequencies up to 18 GHz, supports applications in the microwave range.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz, 6 GHz or 18 GHz
- Models with and without tracking generator
- Signal analysis bandwidth of 28 MHz
- Low measurement uncertainty, even in microwave range
- General measurement applications, e.g. spectrogram
- Lightweight and compact for on-site installation, maintenance and service
- Optional battery operation
- Easy on-site upgrading with options