Order #: DAQ973A
Mfg #: DAQ973A
The DAQ970A / DAQ973A data acquisition systems have high quality switching and an advanced 6 ½ digit DMM built-in that allows you to measure accurately.
The autocalibration compensates for drifts in the internal DMM or on the DAQM907A multifunction module or on the DAQM909A digitizer module caused by time and temperature change.
Built-in internal module calibration reduces thermal voltage offset errors.
Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 µA DC and 100 µA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ).
- 3-slot mainframes with built-in 6 ½ digit DMM
- Basic 0.003% DCV accuracy
- 9 switch, RF and control plug-in modules, including a new 4-channel simultaneous sampling digitizer
- Up to 450 channel/s scan rate
- Up to 120 channels per system
- Up to one million points scanning memory
- Measures and converts 14 different input signals: Temperature with thermocouple, RTDs and thermistor; dc/ac volts; 2- and 4-wire resistance; frequency and period; dc/ac current, diode and capacitance; direct strain and bridge strain
- Large 4.3" color display for ease of setup and viewing data
- LAN and USB for easy connectivity to your PC (DAQ973A comes with additional GPIB)
- Code compatible with the 34970A/34972A
- USB flash drive support to copy/log data in standalone applications
- BenchVue DAQ with enhanced time/frequency domain measurement included