Tektronix TCPA400 FOR RENT
Order #: TCPA400-RENT2
Mfg #: TCPA400-RENT2
The TCP300 and TCP400 Series AC/DC current measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (w/ TCA-BNC), or TekVPI (w/ TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.
Key performance specifications
AC/DC measurement capabilities
- DC - 100 MHz, Current Probe Amplifier (TCPA300) uses:
- DC - 100 MHz, 30 A DC (TCP312A)
- DC - 50 MHz, 50 A DC (TCP305A)
- DC - 15 MHz, 150 A DC (TCP303)
- DC - 50 MHz, Current Probe Amplifier (TCPA400) Uses:
- DC - 2 MHz, 750 A DC (TCP404XL) (500 A DC Continuous)
- Automatic scaling and units - Oscilloscope on-screen readout of magnitude and amps reduces measurement errors with no more hand calculations
- AC/DC input coupling
- Low insertion impedance reduces device under test loading
- Split-core construction allows easy circuit connection
- Status indicators provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50 Ω, noncompatible probe type
- Low DC drift and noise allows improved low-level current measurements
- 3rd party safety certification
- Development and analysis solutions for designers, installers, and service personnel in telecom, data comm, computer, and semiconductor power electronics environments for:
- Power supplies (switching and linear)
- Semiconductor devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power inverters/converters
- Electronic ballasts
- Industrial/consumer electronics
- Mobile communications (phone, satellite, relay stations)
- Motor drives
- Transportation systems (electronic vehicles, electric trains, locomotives, avionics)
Meets today's AC/DC current measurement applications
The TCPA300 amplifier, when used with TCP312A, TCP305A, or TCP303 probes, provides a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low-level milliamp measurements to very high current levels. These three probes provide current measurement capabilities of 30 A, 50 A, and 150 A DC continuous. For even higher current levels, the TCPA400 amplifier with the TCP404XL current probe measures 500 A DC continuous and 750 A DC continuous, derated with duty cycle.
Higher-frequency performance is available with the TCP312A w/TCPA300 providing ≥100 MHz bandwidth and a maximum current of 30 A DC.
Measurement errors and manual calculations are now a thing of the past
With this new series of current measurement tools, automatic control and on-screen scaling and units is provided for users of Tektronix TDS3000, TDS500, TDS600, TDS700, TDS5000, TDS6000, and TDS7000B series oscilloscope systems (the DPO3000, MDO/MSO/DPO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and DPO7000 series oscilloscopes, the TPA-BNC adapter is required).
The TCP300/TCP400 current measurement systems seamlessly integrate with your TDS series oscilloscope.
Even non-TEKPROBE systems can use the TCPA300/400 series to make proper current measurements by simply multiplying the measured output voltage on the oscilloscope by the TCPA300/400 series range setting.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit