Wright Tool Company 49-23MM
Order #: 49-23MM
Mfg #: 49-23MM
Only need this item for a short time?
Wright Tool 1/2" drive impact sockets are the right choice for your toolbox. Engineered for strength and toughness to withstand the repeated high loads of impact guns, they utilize the patented Wright Drive design that provides more torque with less fastener damage. They are available in SAE and metric sizes in a variety of styles including 6-point, 12-point, short well, and deep well. Wright impact sockets are always black oxide coated, not only to distinguish them from hand sockets, but to also avoid chipping--even after thousands of cycles under very high loads.
- (1) 1/2" Drive 6 Point Deep Metric Impact Socket 23mm
- Patented Wright Drive design distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength. Oiled Black Oxide finish
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
- Dimensions: H 3.25" x W 1.34" x L 1.34"
- Size: 23mm
- Type: Deep Length Shape II
- Socket drive: 1/2"
- Point size: 6
- Drive Type: Square
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Locking Type: Ball
- Measuring System: Metric
- Head Width: 34.140 mm (opening side)
- Head Width: 34.140mm (Drive Side)
- Overall Length: 82.550 mm