Compliance West MP-DF-1B.2
Surge Tester DF-1 (Fig B.2)
Order #: MP-DF-1B.2
Mfg #: MEGAPULSE-DF-1B.2
- Generates the waveform required for the Current carrying Test, AAMI DF-1, Appendix B, and described in AAMI DF-1, Figure B.2.
- Designed with operator safety in mind: Set up the EUT to the right and behind the tester, and a right-handed operator will find himself standing to the left of the tester, allowing maximum separation.
- Theoretical graphs and actual graphs showing the output of your tester are included with each MegaPulse DF-1P, allowing easy sanity checks and proof to visiting agency engineers of test setups.
- BNC Oscilloscope outputs allows quick connection and easy evaluation of voltage and current output waveforms.
- Reverse polarity waveforms available by pushing a button on the front panel. No need to change the test setup. Positive polarity indication minimizes errors.
- TestMinder computer control allows automation of the required 490 cycles; then the operator can conduct the last 10 cycles in which the current waveform must be monitored. (Waveform capture is not provided).
- 1-year calibration cycle.
- All test leads included.
- 1 year warranty