Compliance West MP-BI-P-360-100J
Order #: MP-BI-P-360-100J
Mfg #: MEGAPULSE-BIPHASIC-P-360-10
The MegaPulse 360J/100J can be used to test products in research and production environments. The pulse energy can be switched between 360J and 100J. See waveforms in the Manuals Section below. The biphasic output pulse mimics the newest defibrillator output standard but allows more repeatability and faster pulsing than a defibrillator would.
The output is stable and provides the required 360J power (and 100J when required) in a production test or continuous test environment. The available autotrigger control, TestMinder P, provides very repeatable outputs which makes testing results more meaningful.
The MegaPulse 360J/100J is used to prove any part which would be subjected to defibrillator pulses.
The biphasic output reversal timing can be configured at the factory for any timing desired within the pulse. Output power is also configurable upon request.
Output voltage is approximately 2kV, with slight variances to meet the 360J power requirement. Output may be as high as 2040V in order to provide the power required.
With the available 00-MPH Monophasic waveform option, the MegaPulse 360J can also output the truncated isolation waveform of AAMI DF-1, Figure A.2 for additional testing of defibrillator leads.
- Outputs a biphasic waveform containing 360J or 100J power for defibrillation parts testing.
- Microprocessor controlled wavform reversal for accurate, repeatable waveforms.
- Rated for continuous operation with one minute pulse times.
- Customer can specify any time in the waveform for the reversal point.
- Available autotrigger for extremely repeatable power output pulses.
- Available Monophasic truncated waveform in accordance with AAMI DF.1 Fig. A.2
- (Isolation) for lead testing
- Available TestMinder for computer control of long test sequences
- 1 year warranty