Compliance West HTT-1R-HIMA
Function Tester, Grnd(P 0.025 F 0.1ohm) Lkge-P 424k F 200kohm
Order #: HTT-1R-HIMA
Mfg #: HTT-1R-HIMA
- The HTT-1R Hima simulates the following failures:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (0.01ohm), and/or
- High Leakage Line to Ground (200kohm), and/or
- Dielectric Withstand Failure (Arc View window displays an arc at 750Vac ± 400V).
- The HTT-1R can also be set to simulate passing tests:
- Ground Continuity Chassis to Ground (0.025ohm), and/or
- Normal Leakage Line to Ground (424kohm), and /or
- Dielectric Withstand OK (up to 3000 volts)
- Arc Testing is at 750 ± 400Vac. Results visible through Front Panel Window.
- Works with any manufacturer's Dielectric Withstand or Ground Continuity Tester. The HTT-1R simulates the failures and your tester should return results consistent with the switch settings on the front panel of the HTT-1R
- The HTT-1R is a passive device. No batteries or power is required.
- Verifies proper operation of your equipment in less than a minute.
- Light weight.
- Simple to operate.
- Saves time.
- For testing of Ground Bond Testers up to 30A..
- 1 year warranty.