Yokogawa AQ6317B Used for Sale
Order #: AQ6317B-USED
Mfg #: AQ6317B-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Yokogawa AQ6317B Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) is an advanced optical spectrum analyzer for a wide range of applications, including light source evaluation, measurement of loss wavelength characteristics in optical devices, and waveform analysis of WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) systems. It was originally manufactured by Ando, before Yokogawa purchased the product line.
Especially at C-band and L-band, the unit achieves high wavelength accuracy and wavelength linearity, and can evaluate optical devices for WDM. Analysis functions make operation and expandability simple.
- Wavelength Range: 600 to 1750 nm
- Dynamic Range: 60 dB (1523nm, peak 0.2nm, resolution: 0.01nm)
- Wavelength Accuracy: 0.5 nm (600 to 1750nm)
- Wavelength Linearity: 0.01nm (1520 to 1580nm)
- Wavelength Repeatability: 0.005 nm (1 min)
- Polarization Dependency: 0.05 dB (1550/1600nm), 0.05 dB typ. (1310nm)
- Wavelength Resolution: Resolution setting: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0nm
- Resolution Accuracy: 5 %
- Level Accuracy: 0.3 dB
- Level Linearity: 0.05 dB
- Sweep Time: Approx. 500 ms