Tektronix MSO4104 Used for Sale
Order #: MSO4104-USED
Mfg #: MSO4104
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The MSO4104 is a 1 GHz, 4+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Channels: 4 Analog + 16 Digital
- Sample Rate: 5 GS/s
- Record Length: 10 MPts
- 50,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Unprecedented Efficiency in Waveform Analysis
- 10.4 in. (264 mm) XGA Color Display
- Small Footprint and Lightweight
- USB and CompactFlash on Front Panel for Quick and Easy Storage
- USB Plug-and-Play PC Connectivity
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units