Tektronix DTG5334 Used for Sale
Order #: DTG5334-USED
Mfg #: DTG5334
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The DTG5000 Series combines the power of a data generator with the capabilities of a pulse generator in a versatile, benchtop form factor, shortening the duration of complex test procedures and simplifying the generation of low-jitter, high-accuracy clock signals, parallel or serial data across multiple channels. Its modular platform allows you to easily configure the performance of the instrument to your existing and emerging needs to minimize equipment costs. Three mainframes and five plug-in output modules combine to cover a range of applications from legacy devices to the latest technologies. In addition, eight low-current, independently-controlled DC outputs can substitute for external power supplies. Each mainframe incorporates a full compliment of auxiliary input and output channels to easily integrate with other instruments, such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers, to create a flexible and powerful lab.
- Versatile Platform Combines Features of Data Generator, Pulse Generator, and DC Source
- Up to 3.35 Gb/s Data Rate
- From 1 to 96 Data Channels (Master/Slave)
- Class Leading Delay Resolution of 0.2 ps (DTG5274/DTG5334), 1 ps (DTG5078), up to 600 ns of Total Delay
- Modular Architecture Helps to Protect Your Investment and Allows the Instrument to Expand With Your Growing Needs
- Advanced Control Over Signal Parameters to Meet Most Current Testing Needs, Including Stressed Eye Generation
- External Jitter Injection (DTGM31, DTGM32 Modules)
- Level Control with 5 mV Resolution
- Easy to Use and Learn, Shortens Time to Test
- Easily Configure with Plug-in Modules
- Intuitive Windows User Interface
- Benchtop Form Factor
- Integrated PC Supports Network Integration and Built-in CD-ROM, LAN, Floppy Drive, USB Ports
- Up to 64 Mb Pattern Depth Per Channel for Complex Data Patterns