Tektronix AWG2005 Used for Sale
Order #: AWG2005-USED
Mfg #: AWG2005
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- 20 MS/s (50 ns) Clock Rate Provides up to 10 MHz Waveforms
- Up to Four Channels of 64 k Record Length
- 12-Bit (1/4096) Vertical Resolution
- Direct DSO Waveform Transfers
- Region Shift Provides 50 ps Edge Placement
- 24-Bit Channel, TTL Digital Data Generator (Opt. 04)
- Linear, Log and User Definable Sweep Generation TBR (Opt. 05)
- Built-in 1.44 MB, 3.5 in. Floppy Disk
- FFT Editor (Opt. 09) Frequency Domain Editing
- Real-time Waveform Sequencer to Easily Create Automatic Test Sequences and Extremely Long Patterns
- Formula Entry Waveforms
- Fully Programmable from Front Panel, RS-232 and GPIB (IEEE 488.2)
- Analog & Digital Modulation
- Digital Baseband Modulation
- Sonar Testing
- Transducer Simulation
- Motor Control
The AWG2005 offers 20 MS/s and 64 k deep memory. As with the entire AWG2000 Series, the graphical user interface allows on-screen viewing of waveform editing, simplifying "what if" test scenarios by allowing the easy creation of composite signals.
The standard AWG2005 configuration provides two independent 10 V outputs or a third and fourth 10 V output (Option 02) each with 12-Bits vertical resolution. Option 04 adds TTL digital levels with (2) 12-Bit, 100 MS/s ports and combines with the marker outputs to provide a total of 28-Bits wide.
The built-in sweep generator (Option 05) provides even more flexibility by offering linear and logarithmic swept frequencies, but even more significantly the AWG2005 has user definable sweep capability. This allows creation of digitally modulated signals at IF frequencies.
The built-in frequency domain (FFT) editor (Option 09) is a perfect addition for customers performing proprietary or standard I & Q modulation simulations, filter design or in circuit testing of physical layer. Real time waveform sequencing extends the effective record length output to over a billion points!
The AWG2005 easily simulates signals where moderate point definition and long records are required for simulating complex waveform conditions. Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG2005 the perfect complement to selected Tektronix oscilloscopes.