Tektronix 80E10 Used for Sale
Order #: 80E10-USED
Mfg #: 8.00E+11
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The 80E10, 80E08 and 80E04 are dualchannel Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) sampling modules, providing up to 12 ps incident and 15 ps reflected rise time in the 80E10 (18 ps incident in 80E08 and 23 ps incident in 80E04). Each channel of these modules is capable of generating a fast step for use in TDR mode and the acquisition portion of the sampling module monitors the incident step and any reflected energy. The polarity of each channel's step can be selected independently. This allows for differential or common-mode TDR or S-parameters testing of two coupled lines, in addition to the independent testing of isolated lines. The independent step generation for each channel allows true differential measurements, which ensures measurement accuracy for differential devices. The 80E10 and 80E08 are small formfactor, fully integrated, independent, 2-meter remote sampler systems, enabling location of the sampler near the DUT and ensuring the best signal fidelity. An optional 2-meter extender is available for 80E04. The modules characterize crosstalk by using TDR steps to drive one line (or line pair for differential crosstalk) while monitoring a second line (or line pair) with the other channel (or another module for differential crosstalk). The "filter" function on the 8200 and 8000 series mainframes can be used with TDR or crosstalk measurements to characterize expected system performance with slower edge rates.
- Up to 70 GHz Bandwidth and 5 ps Measured Rise Time (10 to 90%)
- Lowest Noise for Analysis - 450 µVRMS at 60 GHz, 300 µVRMS at 30 GHz
- Remote Samplers*1 Enable Location of Sampler Near DUT and Ensure Best Signal Fidelity
- Independent Sampler Deskew Ensures Easy Fixture and Probe De-embedding
- Dual Channel (Except 80E01 and 80E06)
- Precision Microwave Connectors (3.5 mm, 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm and 1.85 mm)
- Probe Support (Except 80E06)