Stanford Research Systems SR760 USED
Order #: SR760-USED
Mfg #: SR760
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Stanford SR760 Highlights
The SR760 and SR770 are single-channel 100 kHz FFT spectrum analyzers with a dynamic range of 90 dB and a real-time bandwidth of 100 kHz. Additionally, the SR770 includes a low-distortion source which allows you to measure the transfer functions of electronic and mechanical systems.
- 90dB Dyanmic range, Harmonic, band and Sideband analysis, DC to 100kHz Real-time bandwidth, No spurious responses > -90 dBc, RS-232 and GPIB
- SR570 Current Preamplifier
- 5 fA/íHz input noise
- 1 MHz maximum bandwidth
- 1 pA/V maximum gain
- Adjustable bias voltage
- Two configurable signal filters
- Variable input offset current
- Line or battery operation
- RS-232 interface