Stanford Research Systems SR530 Used for Sale
Order #: SR530-USED
Mfg #: SR530
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Stanford Research SR530 is an analog lock-in amplifier which can measure AC signals as small as nanovolts in the presence of much larger noise levels. The Dual Phase SR530 has low-noise voltage and current inputs, high dynamic reserve, two stages of time constants, and an internal oscillator. In addition, THE SR530 comes equipped with a variety of features designed to make it simple to use.
- Frequency Range: 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- Dual Phase
- Current and Voltage Inputs
- Up to 80 dB Dynamic Reserve
- Internal Reference Oscillator
- Tracking Band-Pass and Line Filters
- Four ADC Inputs, Two DAC Outputs
- RS-232 Interface