Keysight / Agilent E8251A Used for Sale
Order #: E8251A-USED
Mfg #: E8251A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Keysight E8251A Highlights
The Performance Signal Generator Series offers accurate characterization of products and eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices. The PSG Series provides 20 dBm at 20 GHz (option 1EA), reducing overall equipment and test costs. The superior level accuracy of the PSG series (+/- 0.7 dB) reduces test uncertainties and improves production throughput. Standard products have phase noise performance of -85 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset and -110 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset and a 10 GHz carrier. The PSG provides improved performance with option UNJ of -98 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset and -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset and a 10 GHz carrier. Because the new PSG series guarantees accurate evaluation of devices, errors can be pinpointed early on in the design process thus resulting in a reduced development time.
- Widest frequency range (250 kHz to 20 GHz) with 0.01 Hz frequency resolution - standard
- Highest power available (+13/+20) at 20 GHz with excellent level accuracy (0.7 and 0.9 dB)
- SSB phase noise less than -110 dBc/Hz at 20 kHz offset at 10 GHz carrier
- Optional SSB phase noise less than -98 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset at 10 GHz carrier
- Digital Sweep functions (list and step) with capability of calibrating every point at the test port using the user flatness correction
- Easy frequency extension to 110 GHz with Keysight's 83550 Series
- AM, FM, phase, and pulse modulation
- Dual internal modulation generators with sine, square, triangle, positive/negative ramp, Gaussian Noise, Uniform Noise, Swept Sine, Dual Sine up to 1MHz rates
- Internal pulse generator 14 MHz max PRF