Keysight / Agilent E4419A Used for Sale
Order #: E4419A-USED
Mfg #: E4419A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Keysight E4419A is a low-cost, high-performance, dual-channel, programmable power meter. It is fully compatible with the 8480 series of power sensors and the E-series of power sensors (except the E9320A Family).
Depending upon which sensor is used, the E4419A can measure from -70 dBm to +44 dBm at frequencies from 100 kHz to 110 GHz.
Designed for bench and automatic test equipment use (ATE), the E4419A makes fast (up to 100 readings per second with E-series sensors), accurate and repeatable power measurements.
The E4419A is a true dual-channel power meter, which means that you get two simultaneous power readings on the display.
- Fast measurement speed (up to 100 readings per second, over the GPIB, with E-series sensors)
- Speed improvement of x2 using the 8480 series power sensor (compared to 437B)
- No range-switching delays with 8480 series sensors, and only one fast-range switching point with E-series sensors
- High-resolution display with backlighting for a wide viewing angle of displayed data
- Save and recall of up to 10 instrument states
- GPIB connector for remote control of all functions
- Code compatibility with 438A
- Conformity to CE and CSA standards