Keysight / Agilent 8753C-006 Used for Sale
Order #: 8753C-006-USED
Mfg #: 8753C-006
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Agilent 8753C network analyzer combined with a test set provides a complete solution for characterizing linear behavior of either active or passive networks, devices, or components from 300 kHz up to 6 GHz. With two independent display channels available, you can simultaneously measure and view the reflection and transmission characteristics of the device under test in overlay or split-screen format on the crisp color display. The easy-to-use soft key selection of measurement functions allows you to measure the magnitude, phase, or group delay characteristics. Combine this unit with a test set provides you with the capability to simultaneously measure the transmission and reflection characteristics.
- Option 006: 6 GHz Frequency Range
- 300 kHz to 3 GHz
- Superb accuracy, with the most comprehensive calibration available
- Optional time domain and swept harmonic measurements
- Mixer testing with frequency offset capability
- Optional step attenuator for extended source output power range
- Pass/fail testing, interpolative error correction, test sequencing, and user-defined test frequencies to enhance productivity
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics