Keysight / Agilent 83623A Used for Sale
Order #: 83623A-USED
Mfg #: 83623A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The 83623A is a 20 GHz sweep generator from Agilent. A sweep generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A sweep is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use sweep signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz-20 GHz
- Scan modulation to simulate antenna scan patterns
- Accurate fixed and swept frequency offset for two-tone measurement
- User flatness correction for leveling at remote points in the test system
- General purpose source for use in component test, receiver test and for frequency conversion
- Sweep Modes: Step, List, Ramp
- Maximum Power: +17 dBm
- Power Sweep Range: -20 dBm to maximum power
- Phase Noise (20 GHz at 10 kHz): -76 dBc
- Max FM Deviation (locked): +/- 8 MHz