Keithley 2614B Used for Sale
Order #: 2614B-USED
Mfg #: 2614B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The 2614B SourceMeter SMU Instrument is a new dual-channel SMU instrument with best-in-class value and performance. Its tightly integrated, four-quadrant design allows it to simultaneously source and measure both voltage and current to boost productivity in R&D and bench-top applications. The Model 2614B is equipped with Keithley's high speed TSP technology, which is over 190% faster than traditional PC-to-instrument communication techniques. The Model 2614B is designed for bench-top applications and, therefore, does not have the high-end, system-level automation features of the Model 2612B SourceMeter SMU Instrument, which includes digital I/O, TSP-Link technology, and contact check function.
- Dual-channel model with 60W power output (30W/channel)
- 4 quadrant source/measure with 6.5 digit resolution
- Current Max/Min: 1.5A DC, 10A pulse/100fA
- Voltage Max/Min: 200V/100nV
- Built-in "Plug & Play" Java-Based I-V characterization and test software
- TSP (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instruments
- Software emulation for Keithley's Model 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- Large, easy-to-read, dual line display