Keithley 2612B Used for Sale
Order #: 2612B-USED
Mfg #: 2612B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The 2612B from Keithley is a 2600B series dual channel system SourceMeter (SMU) instrument (0.1fA, 10A pulse). It is an industry's leading current/voltage source and measure solutions. This dual channel model combines the capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6 1/2 digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator and electronic load all into one tightly integrated instrument. The result is a powerful solution that significantly boosts productivity in applications ranging from bench-top I-V characterization through highly automated production test. It has 100mV to 40V voltage, 100nA to 10A current measurement range (source). This is tightly integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instrument which offers best in class performance with 6 1/2 digit resolution. Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world.
- Compatible with the Keithley IVy mobile app
- Unmatched throughput for automated test with TSP (test script processing) technology
- Third generation SMU instrument design ensures faster test times
- Simplifies semiconductor component test, verification and analysis
- Ethernet, IEEE-488, USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, RS-232 and digital I/O interfaces
- SMU per pin parallel testing with TSP-Link technology
- 100V to 250VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz (auto sensing) power supply, 240VA maximum power consumption
- Conforms to European union directive 73/23/EEC, EN 61010-1 and UL 61010-1
- Perform Quick I-V characterization with Android devices
- 89mm (H) x 213mm (W) x 460mm dimension, 0° to 50°C operating temperature