Fluke 5700A Used for Sale
Order #: 5700A-USED
Mfg #: 5700A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The 5700A is a five-function calibrator designed to address the most demanding electrical calibration workload. They source direct and alternating voltage and current and resistance. A wideband voltage option extends overall ac bandwidth to 10 Hz to 30 MHz. Both are compatible with the 5725A, and 5205A/5215A amplifiers. Since its introduction in 1988, the 5700A has earned a worldwide reputation for performance, dependability and quality, and as a result it is the calibrator of choice throughout government and industry.
- DC Voltage:
- Ranges: 0 to ±1100V
- 5700A Best 1 Year Specification: ±7.0 ppm of setting
- AC Voltage Ranges:
- 220 mV to 1100V
- 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- 5700A Best 1 Year Specification: ±75.0 ppm of setting
- Resistance Ranges:
- 0 to 100 MW, 18 values in x1 and x1.9
- 5700A Best 1 Year Specification: ±12.0 ppm
- DC Current Ranges:
- AC Current Ranges:
- 9 mA to 2.2A (11A with 5725A) 10 Hz to 10 kHz
- 5700A Best 1 Year Specification: ±140 ppm of setting