Fluke 5520A-600- Used for Sale
Order #: 5520A-600-USED
Mfg #: 5520A-600
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Fluke 5520A Multi-Product Calibrator expands your workload coverage even further with improved accuracy in nearly all areas. The 5520A offer the excellent stability, linearity and low noise performance you expect from Fluke. And each unit is shipped with test data and a certificate of traceability to nationally recognized standards so you can put it to work right away. Several additional features and functions, including:
- Multi Product Calibrator with a 600 MHZ Oscillopscope
- Lower output uncertainties to meet the requirements of 5 1⁄2 and 6 1⁄2 digit multimeters.
- Phase lock to simplify simulation of three-phase power. You may also sum the current from multiple 5520As to perform high current tests, such as direct calibration of current clamps or verification of current transformers.
- Current output expanded to 20A. Verify current clamps to 1000A using the 5500A/COIL 50-Turn Coil accessory.
- Pressure measurement using any of the 27 Fluke 700 Series Pressure Modules, which cover ranges from 0-10"(0-2.5 kPa) H2O to 0-10,000 PSI (0-70,000 kPa) to calibrate pressure gauges, transducers and other indicators.
- Temperature measurement, making it easy to record environmental conditions present at the time of calibration, as required by all quality standards.
- Improved phase and frequency accuracy and the capability to reference the 5520A to an external 10 MHz frequency standard to support calibrating frequency counters.
- Wider capacitance calibration and resistance ranges.
- Increased compliance voltage in current output modes. Expanded ac Volt*Hertz capacity to 330V at 100 kHz.