Order #: EL-WIFI-VAC
Mfg #: EL-WIFI-VAC
- WiFi datalogger with external thermistor probe in a glycol bottle to mimic a vaccine
- Temperature measurement range -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F)
- Wirelessly stream and view temperature data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or on a PC
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Calibration certificate supplied at 2 and 8°C
The EL-WiFi-VAC measures the temperature of a probe sunk into a glycol bottle, designed to mimic vaccine samples. Data from the probe is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software or on the EasyLog Cloud or App.
To configure the sensor for use on a given wireless network, either connect it via USB to a PC running EasyLog WiFi software on the network, or configure wirelessly using the EasyLog Cloud app on a mobile phone with access to the network. The sensor can then be placed anywhere within range of the network, In a typical usage scenario, the probe is placed next to the vaccines within a fridge, and the ribbon cable fed out to the logger attached to the outside of the fridge using its magnetised wall bracket; the cable is deliberately thin so as not to interfere with the fridge seal. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or EasyLog Cloud (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn* (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
The EL-WiFi-VAC has a protection rating of IP42 and the probe IP67. The unit is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required.