Order #: EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS
Mfg #: EL-WIFI-DTP+
- Measures temperature range -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- Dual channel recording through two external thermistor probes
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or on a PC
- Sensor set up is easy using free PC software
- View and analyse multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Sensor memory stores data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
The EL-WiFi-DTP+ measures the temperature of the environment in which the two probes are situated. The probes are connected to the sensor via a 160mm Y splitter cable which is provided. Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software or on the EasyLog Cloud or App.
To configure the sensor for use on a given wireless network, either connect it via USB to a PC running EasyLog WiFi software on the network, or configure wirelessly using the EasyLog Cloud app on a mobile phone with access to the network. The sensor can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or EasyLog Cloud (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn* (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
The EL-WiFi-DTP+ has a protection rating of IP40 and the probes IP67. The unit is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required.