Order #: EL-WIFI-DTC
Mfg #: EL-WIFI-DTC
- Measures temperature range of -270°C to +1372°C (-454°F to +2501°F) (probe dependent)
- Dual channel recording through two external thermocouple probes
- Supplied with K-type probes with a measurement range of 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F), for details see TC probes datasheet
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or on a PC
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software or App
- View and analyse multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
The EL-WiFi-DTC measures the temperature of the environment in which its probes are situated. Featuring two industry standard miniature thermocouple connectors, the device is compatible with K, N, J and T-type probes.
Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software or on the EasyLog Cloud or App.
To configure the sensor for use on a given wireless network, either connect it via USB to a PC running EasyLog WiFi software on the network, or configure wirelessly using the EasyLog Cloud app on a mobile phone with access to the network. The sensor can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or EasyLog Cloud (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn* (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
EL-WiFi-DTC has a protection rating of IP40. The unit is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required.