Order #: EL-WIFI-21CFR-TP-PLUS
Mfg #: EL-WIFI-21CFR-TP+
- Can be installed as part of a 21CFR compliant system with additional controls including permission-based use, authority level sign-off and full system audit
- Thermistor probe temperature measurement range -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- Easy senor set-up using free PC software application
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the 21CFR Cloud
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
The EL-WiFi-21CFR-TP+ measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network to be viewed on the 21CFR Cloud.
During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the 21CFR Cloud (max 30 days at 10-second sample interval).
The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn* (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
The EL-WiFi-21CFR-TP+ has a protection rating of IP42 and the probe IP67. The unit is freestanding, but it can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required.