Order #: EL-USB-TC
Mfg #: EL-USB-TC
Only need this item for a short time?
- Compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connection
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Supplied with 1.5m K-type thermocouple probe with 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) measurement range
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings from a J, K or T-type thermocouple at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F). It comes supplied with a K-type thermocouple capable of measuring from 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F). Your application will determine which probe is most suitable based on temperature range, accuracy, form and price. A wide variety of alternative thermocouples are available. Please call Lascar for vendor recommendations. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives 2 years' logging life.