Order #: EL-USB-LITE
Mfg #: EL-USB-LITE
Only need this item for a short time?
- -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F) measurement range
- Stores over 4,000 readings
- 30 minute logging rate
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- EasyLog software available as a free download
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 4,000 temperature readings over a -10 to +50°C (+14 to +122°F) range at a resolution of 1°C (2°F) at a fixed 30 minute sample rate. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a CR1620 lithium coin cell, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 month. The EL-USB-LITE features a bi-color LED indicate logging and alarm status. To save power the status indication only operates when the push buton is pressed for a short while.