Order #: EL-USB-4
Mfg #: EL-USB-4
Only need this item for a short time?
- 4-20mA d.c. current loop measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Connection via two screw terminals
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- EasyLog software available as a free download.
This stand-alone data logger measures and stores over 32,000 current loop readings over a 4-20mA d.c. range at a resolution of 0.05mA d.c. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is delivered complete with a lithium metal battery, which gives three year's logging life. The data logger is also issued with a 4-20mA cap featuring a pair of screw terminals and measurement leads terminating in crocodile clips.