Order #: EL-USB-3
Mfg #: EL-USB-3
Only need this item for a short time?
- 0 to 30V d.c. measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Connection via two screw terminals
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- EasyLog software available as a free download
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 32,000 voltage readings over a 0 to 30V d.c. range at a resolution of 50mV d.c. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a lithium metal battery, which gives three year's logging life. The data logger is also issued with a 0 to 30V d.c. cap and features a pair of screw terminals, a set of equitable measurement leads and then followed up with a set of durable crocodile clips.