Order #: EL-USB-2
Mfg #: EL-USB-2
Only need this item for a short time?
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to three years' logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.