Order #: EL-USB-1
Mfg #: EL-USB-1
Only need this item for a short time?
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red/green and amber LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 16,000 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range with a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F). The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which gives three year's logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.