Order #: EL-GFX-DTC
Mfg #: EL-GFX-DTC
- Compatible with K, J and T-type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connections
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- Supplied with a pair of 1.5m K-type thermocouples with 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) measurement range
- On-screen graphing, and menu options to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 250,000 temperature readings from two K, J or T-type thermocouple probes at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F). It comes supplied with two K-type thermocouples capable of measuring from 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F).
Your application will determine which probe is most suitable based on temperature range, accuracy, form and price. A wide variety of alternative thermocouples are available. Please call Lascar for vendor recommendations.
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host PC. Users can reset the maximum / minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an 'event marker' into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software ('Mark Events' option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year.