Order #: EL-GFX-D2
Mfg #: EL-GFX-D2
Dual Channel Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Data Logger with External Probe
- Dual channel Temp, RH and Dew Point data logger with external probe (supplied with x1 probe)
- -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement ranges
- Stores over 250,000 readings per channel for temperature and humidity
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
- On screen menu and graphing to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Triggered logging mode to start recording data once a user defined level is met
- User-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs
- Supplied with EasyLog software for Windows
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature and humidity readings over a -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F) and 0.1%RH.
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the EasyLog USB software, free to download from www.lascarelectronics.com/software/easylog-usb. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum / minimum reading using the onscreen menu; this introduces an 'event marker' into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software ('Mark Events' option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year. It can also be powered from USB.