Order #: EL-GFX-1
Mfg #: EL-GFX-1
- -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) measurement range
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
- On-screen graphing and menu options to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Immediate, delayed, push button or level triggered start mode
- User-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
This stand-alone data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings over a -30 to +80°C (-22 to +176°F) range at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F).
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum / minimum reading using the on-screen menu. This introduces an 'event marker' into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software ('Mark Events' option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year and is protected against moisture to IP67 when the battery case is securely fitted. Can be powered from USB.