Keysight Technologies D4000USBA-P12
Order #: D4000USBA-P12
Mfg #: D4000USBA-P12
Only need this item for a short time?
The USB software package for Keysight's InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables USB 2.0 low-, full-, and hi-speed protocol triggering and decode, as well as USB PD (Power Delivery) trigger and decode. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including USB 2.0 automated signal quality testing, mask testing, and frequency response analysis (Bode plots) to help test and debug high-speed digital signals, such as USB 2.0.
- This package enables serial triggering and decode for USB 2.0 low-, full- and hi-speed (require ? 1 GHz bandwidth model), and USB power delivery (USB PD), along with the USB 2.0 signal quality test, mask limit test, and frequency response analysis (Bode plot) capabilities
- Verify the analog quality of signals generated by USB hubs, hosts, and devices based on USB-IF compliance standards
- Trigger on various USB packet types including Token, Data, Handshake, Special, as well various error conditions including PID, CRC, and glitch errors
- Dual-bus decoding with time-interleaved protocol lister/table display
- Serial decode trace time-correlated with USB waveforms
- Compatible with segmented memory acquisition with decoding on every captured packet
- Precision differential probes available
License certificate delivery - email only
Node-locked perpetual license
KeysightCare software support subscription, node-locked - 12 months