Rohde & Schwarz NRP-Z91 Used for Sale
Order #: NRP-Z91-USED
Mfg #: NRP-Z91
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Measurement range: -67 dBm - +23 dBm
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- N connector
- Specially designed for EMC applications
- Measurement of continuous average power
- 90 dB dynamic range for CW and modulated signals
- Low sensitivity to harmonics
In EMC applications, usually only the average power is of interest. This is where the R&S®NRP-Z91/R&S®NRP-Z92 average power sensors are the perfect fit. They cover measurement ranges that are used in radio telecommunications (up to 6 GHz) as well as the important lower frequency bands (down to 9 kHz). Users benefit from the excellent properties of the three-path diode power sensors, including a dynamic range of up to 90 dB, very low influence of the modulation on the measurement and outstanding impedance matching.