North Atlantic NORTH-ATLANTIC 8810A for Rent
Order #: NORTH-ATLANTIC-8810A-RENT1
Mfg #: NORTH-ATLANTIC-8810A-RENT1
NAI's 8810A Angle Position Indicator (API) is a rack-mount or bench-top measurement instrument featuring front panel controls and input terminals. The use of an intelligent DSP design eliminates push buttons and allows all programming to be done either via an integrated touch-screen, front panel USB optical mouse interface, or with the multipurpose increment/setup knob. Improved flexibility is provided by two fully independent inputs that can be used to read two separate input signals simultaneously, or can be combined to measure multi-speed Synchros or Resolvers.
This self-calibrating board is furnished with factory-installed rubber feet and foldaway tilt stand, and can also be installed in a 3.5" half rack slot. Using optional rack-mounting brackets, the 8810A can be installed as a single unit in a full rack slot, or as a tandem mount of two units in a full rack slot. It is ideally suited for defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- High-Resolution Touch Screen
- Programmable Display Options
- Resolution: 0.0001°
- Accuracy: Up to ±0.0015°
- Two Isolated Input Channels
- Single or Two-Speed Measurements: Programmable Ratio from 2 to 255
- Three display modes: 0-360°, ±180° or degrees, minutes & seconds
- Rack mount or benchtop
- Ethernet, USB, IEEE-488, and parallel ports
- Optional 6VA Internal Reference