Ametek DCS55-55E for Rent
Order #: DCS55-55E-RENT2
Mfg #: DCS55-55E
The Sorensen DCS55-55E utilizes switchmode technology to achieve high power density in a low profile chassis. The design platform provides a highly reliable power supply for years of constant use.
The Sorensen DCS55-55E is ideally suited for a wide range of applications requiring DC power in a small form factor. Applications range from manufacturing test and burn-in of automotive components, avionics electronics, telecommunications and consumer products to beam steering, process control and laboratory R&D use.
- Voltage: 0-55V
- Current: 0-55A
- Power: 3000W
- 190-250 VAC / 200-250 VAC
- 47-63 Hz
- Line and Load regulation: 0.1%
- High power density/low ripple and noise
- High programming resolution with Ethernet interface
- Constant voltage and current mode
- Remote sensing
- Isolated analog control and monitoring (optional)