Onset HOBO Data Loggers U20-001-02-TI for Rent
Order #: U20-001-02-TI-RENT1
Mfg #: U20-001-02-TI-RENT1
The HOBO Water Level Titanium is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas. This data logger features high accuracy at a great price and HOBO ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a titanium housing for use in saltwater
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20-001-02-Ti data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit